Our goal is to provide you with useful and easily accessible information about our practice, our providers and the healthcare services we offer.
Washington Health System Internal Medicine
Washington Health System Internal Medicine provides high-quality primary care for adults of all ages. We are proud to offer thorough, accessible and complete medical care for acute illnesses, chronic diseases and preventative health maintenance.
Our highest priority is you. Your comfort. Your well being. Your total health.
Our friendly, compassionate staff will work with you to develop a treatment plan tailored specifically to your needs and the needs of your family.
Our physicians are members of The American College of Physicians (ACP), a national organization of internists who specialize in the prevention, detection and treatment of illnesses in adults. ACP is the largest medical-specialty organization and second-largest physician group in the United States. Its membership of 132,000 includes internists, internal medicine subspecialists, and medical students, residents, and fellows.
Washington Health System Internal Medicine is proud to live the mission and goals of the ACP.
To enhance the quality and effectiveness of healthcare by fostering excellence and professionalism in the practice of medicine.
- To establish and promote the highest clinical standards and ethical ideals
- To be the foremost comprehensive education and information resource for all internists
- To advocate responsible positions on individual health and on public policy relating to healthcare for the benefit of the public, our patients, the medical profession, and our members
- To serve the professional needs of the membership, support healthy lives for physicians, and advance internal medicine as a career
- To promote and conduct research to enhance the quality of practice, the education and continuing education of internists, and the attractiveness of internal medicine to physicians and the public
- To recognize excellence and distinguished contributions to internal medicine
- To unify the many voices of internal medicine and its subspecialties for the benefit of our patients, our members, and our profession