Washington Health System Physical Medicine and Sport Rehabilitation
Welcome to Washington Health System Physical Medicine and Sport Rehabilitation, where you’ll find health care professionals and staff dedicated to providing you with the highest level of quality care…personal, considerate, sensitive and knowledgeable.
Our highest priority is you. Your comfort. Your well being. Your total health.
Overview of services:
- Management of acute and chronic musculoskeletal injuries and conditions
- Sports medicine, sports performance, exercise prescription, ACL and injury prevention
- Injection Therapies: Trigger point, Intra-articular corticosteroid injections, Visco supplementation, Joint Aspiration & Analysis.
- Ultrasound guided procedures: diagnostics and guided injections
- Regenerative medicine techniques, prolotherapy, PRP, biologics, electrodiagnostics
- Cancer Rehabilitation: lymphedema management, post and current treatment effects of surgery, radiation and Chemotherapy
- Comprehensive Concussion Clinic: Sports concussion and post concussion management.
- Complimentary therapies, nutrition counseling, nutraceuticals, acupuncture.
- Community education for sports, work injury and concussion.
Patricia Bornhorst, DO
Medical Director of Sports Medicine & Outpatient Therapy
Matt Guarino, DPT
Sports Medicine Coordinator
Outpatient Rehab Manager
Front Office Coordinator
P: (724) 229-2700
240 Wellness Way, Washington
M - F 8-4:30pm